Friday, August 15, 2014

Minnesota summer 2014...in video format!

Often times it's hard to put into words how much I truly love my amazing husband. This would be one of those times. I knew he was up to something these past 7 weeks with his random videoing, asking me to video certain things and places, wanting certain pictures, etc. But I had no idea it would result in this!! If you have about 15 minutes, grab an iced tea, some coffee perhaps, and if you're family...a Kleenex or two might not be a bad idea. ;)  I have yet to make it through watching this without a host of teardrops falling. Priceless. Simply priceless. 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Give 'em Tools

Ever since Andy and I signed that purchase agreement making us the owners of our very first home on Brookview Drive in Burnsville, Minnesota...