Monday, July 25, 2011

MN....part 2

After being hounded and inundated to post more MN pictures, I have conceded for your viewing pleasure. Ok, a bit of exaggeration on the hounded part...but I was asked (or highly suggested if you're my sister) to put up a few more, so be it! I'll let the pictures tell the small stories themselves. Enjoy!

3 artists at work!

Carson playing tic-tac-toe with Grandma on the iPod :)

50 years together and still lookin' good mom and dad! :)
yes, this is where my mom and I found Mason one morning--he climbed in the bathroom sink all by himself and proceed to "brush" his teeth. Good dental hygiene already?! :)

I love my camp buds!!! (Beth, Jenny, KJ)

Austin reaching out to the polar bear at Como Zoo

First time on the merry-go-round for the boys! (and the first time in years for me!)
ahhhh...Mocha Monkey...KJ, Andy, Nick, Kayla (love you guys!)

The boys building a massive fort with Grandma

morning horseback ride for Austin and daddy!
 
Andy's latest art addition to the farm

1 comment:

Christa Forsythe said...

I know I am really going to LOVE your blog... cuz it is AWESOME to peek into your world!

Give 'em Tools

Ever since Andy and I signed that purchase agreement making us the owners of our very first home on Brookview Drive in Burnsville, Minnesota...