Friday, July 22, 2011

And so it begins....

Believe it or not, here I am. I caved. I gave in. I have decided to stop entertaining the idea of blogging and just go for it. I, along with all my boys, have entered this vast array of the semi-unknown, putting all our thoughts, our faith steps, our God-stories, our hilariums, our adventures, our ups and downs, just out there....for someone to read. And hopefully to encourage and maybe even bring a smile and a soft giggle at times. For those of you who know me, I am quite the avid journal-er and have a rather healthy stack of journals that are filled from cover to cover. So this may come quite naturally for me. Andy on the other hand, not so much. But he will hopefully do his share of blogging right alongside me. He did spend 3 weeks in Turkey after all! :) 


I will let this first blog posting speak for itself with picture after picture of many highlights from our summer spent in the MN warmth. It's an annual thing we five Anderson's do. :)



on our way to MN!
                        






Mason doing some reading in Grandpa's chair

AA and CJ going for a little ride :)

mmmmm....Caribou coffee! (with my good-lookin' man!) :)

Austin--my little monkey man!

saying goodbye to Andy before he left for Turkey

Grandma snuggling with Mason

Happy Father's Day Grandpa!

snuggling with my mini-man on a MN rainy evening :)

swimming in the creek with cousins!

Homemade ice cream! (Warren, William, Carson, Austin)

Mason doing a little 4-wheelin' with Grandma!

5 boys...6 days...loads of fun at the Mulvihill household! :)

Austin and Drew skyping with Andy and Jake as they're in Turkey

KJ and Amy

Firework time!

Daddy's home!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mulvihill's and Anderson's

Daddy-day at the lake!

Carson and Austin riding the semi's at the MOA

Como Zoo day!

9 Blissful years together...God is so good! love you hon! (Superior Shores)

Austin lost his first tooth at Grandma's!

Yes, that would be Mason...drinking coffee with Grandpa :)

4-wheelin with daddy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Andersons! Welcome to blogging! Proud to say that I am your first follower!
Jake

Christa Forsythe said...

Wow... I feel like it's my birthday.... great idea... wonderful idea to start blogging! Love you guys... we neeeeeed to catch up!

Give 'em Tools

Ever since Andy and I signed that purchase agreement making us the owners of our very first home on Brookview Drive in Burnsville, Minnesota...