Monday, November 19, 2012

Mason is 3!!!!!

I have no idea how we went from this...
11/18/09

2 weeks old!

                 ...to this...

...in what feels like a matter of a few heartbeats! My mini-man Mason Roger is three years old already!!! He is our tractor-loving, easy-going, usually always-smiling, van-singing, bubbly-laughing, still-likes-to-snuggle little boy! We celebrated his big day in tractor-style complete with the long anticipated blue tractor cake, his request made months ago. I can say with complete confidence that he had a pretty fantastic birthday thanks to so many family and friends who adore this little guy nearly as much as his mom and dad do! :) 
It's a tractor party!!






















"I'm three!"



the cousins ready for some cake!

Here it is...the "blue tractor cake"!


 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON ROGER!!

1 comment:

Jen Anderson said...

Lol I tried to get a pic of the candles still lit but he was too quick for me! The little table-lunger. haha :)

Give 'em Tools

Ever since Andy and I signed that purchase agreement making us the owners of our very first home on Brookview Drive in Burnsville, Minnesota...