Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

Little snippets of our Valentine fun! 
 Package from Grandma from MN! She's so good about sending fun little treats for all of us! The boys love it!!
reading a note from Grandma C!
Time to write out the Valentine cards for the classmates...
 


















 ...and they discretely placed cards for us in fun places! I love their homemade cards!! 

Next up....cut-out Valentine cookies!!! I admit in the midst of it, I wonder why I do it..... but the boys get into it and those hearts may not be "pretty" or professional looking, rather it's the creativity and love put into decorating each one that makes it all worth it. And they remember who made which one and who it was for! :)
my monkeys...
...that I just love to pieces!!!
 



















Oh. My. Goodies!!!! It's always fun digging through the Valentine bags the boys bring home from school, sprawling the goods across the table....this year did not disappoint!!



Valentine loves for my LOVES! 
gifts for my boys...and a few from nanny as well!

1 comment:

Christa Forsythe said...

Love, love, love the last pic! So cute -- you and your little ones...

Give 'em Tools

Ever since Andy and I signed that purchase agreement making us the owners of our very first home on Brookview Drive in Burnsville, Minnesota...