Thursday, March 7, 2013

Student Art Show 2013

Once again, the Humboldt County Student Art Show was a big success!! Give me just a second to praise my amazing hubby who puts in countless hours, behind the scenes mainly, to make sure this thing goes off without a hiccup--perfection of showcasing these students' artworks at it's finest. Nice job Mr. A!! Walking around the museum, it was apparent that this town has some highly talented students and I was in awe at what they could create. Mind-boggling. 

 As I mentioned previously, we were pleasantly surprised to hear our boys both had artworks that would be on display; their watercolor paintings! Enjoy!
love Austin's facial expression when he saw the 2nd place ribbon
nice job Carson!! :)


my 3 little budding artists :)

No comments:

Give 'em Tools

Ever since Andy and I signed that purchase agreement making us the owners of our very first home on Brookview Drive in Burnsville, Minnesota...