Monday, December 30, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013!

We had a good Christmas. We kept Christ in Christmas. And at the forefront of our Christmas. Our faith was stretched a little bit more this Christmas. We laughed. I cried. We were blessed in ways completely unexpected this Christmas.
our handsome gents, ready for the Christmas Eve service at church!
me with my hottie hubs! :)
LOVE my little gents!!!
the boys sang "Away in A Manger" for a special--with their dad and pappy
congregation singing along at the end ;) Our boys did so great!!!
the traditional Christmas Eve present...
...matching PJ's!!!
Christmas morning 2014!
mini-man Mason...all smiles ;)
The boys bought gifts for each other--priceless!!

daddy's yearly fishing lures from his sons!
Bow and arrow!!!!
MN package from Grandma

love it!!! And I shall wear it with pride :) Thanks mama!!
 Stocking time!












Christmas with the rest of the Anderson family!
Mason and Pap! (or should I say, Santa Pap?!)
cousins--Daniel, Carson, Jovi, Mason
the Polar Express train is a big hit at Nan and Pap's!!
the Anderson ladies!
 And another day of Anderson Christmasing!!

KJ and sis-in-law Jen
Austin and Nanny
present time!!
I think Carson liked his!!
enjoying what's left of the snow!

As we forge ahead into another new year, I pray that our faith will continue to be stretched and deepened, thankful that it's another year closer to Jesus' return, and hopeful that many more will come to a saving and living faith of their own, daily dying to self and following Jesus.
           Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Anderson fam!!

No comments:

Give 'em Tools

Ever since Andy and I signed that purchase agreement making us the owners of our very first home on Brookview Drive in Burnsville, Minnesota...