Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013!

"He was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are HEALED." (Isaiah 53:6)
  "He is not here; he has risen just as he said." (Matthew 28:6)  "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you, always, to the very end of the age." (Matthew 28: 19-20)


We began our Easter prep in baking style!! I finally added the Cross cookie cutter to my spring collection this year....
Carson and Jovi
mama and CJ




 



















We did the usual dyeing of eggs....and taste-tested one or two. :)
gotta love his cheesy grin :)

RESURRECTION SUNDAY!!!
 my 3 handsome goofs....never a dull moment! :)



Such good lookin' little gents!!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE him :)
 Next came Easter baskets before we headed off to church....
Mason was pretty excited as I explained what he was about to do


yep--Austin's was in the fridge!
Carson's was in a bathroom closet
Easter baskets!!!
 My mom sent a fun Easter package with a variety of stuff and one of those items were eggs for the boys that Andy and I had to hide for them---those eggs held some pretty fun stuff! 
"a half-dollar!!!!"
more money!! :)
Grandpa's candy! (Werther's)

Next up came Easter at Nanny and Pappy's for the afternoon/evening! Started off with an egg hunt and then some Easter gifts for all the kiddos followed by one delicious Easter dinner!!! It ended with lounging on the couches as we tried to stretch out our stuffed tummies. :)


tie-dye shirts from Daniel!!
This week is spring break for us...and I will try to 'break' as much as possible as I soak up unlimited time with my boys!!!! Andy is still busy with this and that but we are looking forward to some fun family of five time together this week before finishing up yet another school year!
Andy Anderson family--Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Give 'em Tools

Ever since Andy and I signed that purchase agreement making us the owners of our very first home on Brookview Drive in Burnsville, Minnesota...