Friday, November 18, 2011

Mason is 2!!!

My handsome little baby boy is just no longer that....a baby. Oh, he is still most definitely handsome, even at the rip old age of 2!! Yes, today, my mini-man turns 2! We celebrated with an Anderson family birthday party a few days ago but the celebration will continue...the consumption of more birthday cake, random "Happy Birthdays" exclaimed all day along with the smothering of kisses on Mason's cheeks, little hands exploring the new (mostly train) toys, and silent prayers offered up all day for the blessing he has been to our family already. Here is just a small sample into the world of Mason and who he is....

Mason is my little dancer boy and loves music....

 He's my little eater...even if it means opening the fridge and pulling out a sandwich before lunch time...
 He's my dishwasher loader...
 ...laundry helper...
 ...my busy little guy....
 ...he's the baby brother...
 ...the puzzler putter-together...
 ...train lover...
...loves helicopters...
 ...is my little book worm...
 ...climber...
 ..and loves daddy dearly!! Seriously--every morning when Mason gets up and every afternoon when daddy comes home, hugging daddy is the first priority.
And here are some fun photos from the little birthday party we had for our mini-man!
Mason's train cake!

party time!

gifts!

showing his new Thomas book to Nanny

money from MN Grandma!

cake time!

Happy birthday Mason!

me and my little bubba :)


 
















 I am so very thankful that God has blessed our family with this little guy, that I get to be his mama--his smile and laugh are infectious, his formation of words are unique all his own (who else says hacacacaca for helicopter?! and sticks out their tongue when saying ball to make it sound like "blah")  and even though I don't wish these days away any faster than they are already going by, I can't wait to see all that God has planned for him.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON ROGER!!!

2 comments:

Megs said...

I love all the pictures of Mason!!! Happy birthday!
-Megan

HintonFamily said...

He's still a baby in my book ;-) He is such a cutie and takes the best pictures!! Love him!

Give 'em Tools

Ever since Andy and I signed that purchase agreement making us the owners of our very first home on Brookview Drive in Burnsville, Minnesota...