Monday, January 23, 2012

SNOW!

One word: SNNNNNOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

'Nuf said :)











The long anticipated soft blanket of white finally covered the brown 'blah' ground of Winnemucca, even if just for today. And it was beautiful!! And there may or may not have been a Christmas tune that sang across the airwaves of our minivan as it traveled down the road to the elementary school at 8:15am. Ok.....I surrender...there may. Hey--it was only the Polar Express cd per request of my boys. I didn't argue. And I will even shamelessly admit to softly singing along. :) This MN-home-grown girl loves me some snow days, when winter appropriate of course. It's just another way that I/we get to enjoy God's creative handiwork at it's best.

No comments:

Give 'em Tools

Ever since Andy and I signed that purchase agreement making us the owners of our very first home on Brookview Drive in Burnsville, Minnesota...