Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter 2014

"Now, brothers, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain. For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures." (1 Corinthians 15:1-4)


A few snapshots of our family of five and our Resurrection Sunday celebration! (along with a few from the day before....)

the dyeing of eggs!

CJ
AA











Our traditional Easter cookies--the boys are so creative and the crosses are always my favorite!
Mason Roger

Carson Jeffrey

Austin Alan

Easter basket fun!

ready to head to the Sonrise service!! LOVE my handsome guys!

my 3 sons :)

My hottie hubby...and absolute favorite!!(CJ took this pic...)

Austin :)
 
cousins playing away!

Anderson cousins!

a perfect afternoon for an outdoor egg hunt! (thx to Gma who sent them!!!)
 
Mason spies a red one!!!

Cason was hunting for the blue ones, Austin the yellow ones!

L.O.V.E. him :)


Andy Anderson fam of five!

 HE IS RISEN!!!!!

No comments:

Give 'em Tools

Ever since Andy and I signed that purchase agreement making us the owners of our very first home on Brookview Drive in Burnsville, Minnesota...