Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring Break!

The pictures are once again doing the thought-compiling and story-telling of life as of lately for this family of five. Spring Break came in the nick of time! It's now gone, but sweet memories were made and we grew closer as a family unit because of it. God is Good!!! :) 
one of my favorites :)
little artists at work!

mural painting for the Corak's! :)
movie time with my boys (while daddy is working)!
daddy and Carson on the ferris wheel at Scheels
Austin was so excited to go by himself--and he had an extra LONG ride!
love my little man! :)
my three crazies!
headed to Sacramento, complete with breakfast of champions: donuts and hot cocoa ;)
walking the streets of old town Sacramento

Sacramento river walk
Carson Jeffrey
Taffy!!!! (brought back memories for my love when he was there as a boy with his fam)
Oh. My. Sweetness!!!
why wait?!
Austin's face when he saw the cherry taffy

Train museum time!!!
checking out the details!
Mason was talking a hundred miles a minute, he was so excited!
family photo op! :)
3 handsome gents!
Trains everywhere!!!
peeking around the corner of the sleeper car
playtime!!
mini-man Mason
All my favorites :)
AA and CJ--a little morning swim!
daddy and Mason--he is such a little water boy!!!
Morning swim to complete our short and sweet Spring Break trek!

1 comment:

Christa Forsythe said...

I wish there was a like button on your pictures... I would have like all of them! Looks like such a lovely vacation/time away/wonderful family time!

Give 'em Tools

Ever since Andy and I signed that purchase agreement making us the owners of our very first home on Brookview Drive in Burnsville, Minnesota...