Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012!

I won't write a lot of words this time around but just let you scroll through the galore of Easter photos! I didn't realize how many were taken! Guess both Andy and I were snap happy. ;) We did the usual dyeing of eggs, put on our Sunday best, and enjoyed the beeeee-autiful day! 

I will say, however, that I am so thankful we serve a Resurrected Savior and that our time on this earth is for HIS purposes and glory. It's hard to remember that through the bumps and bruises and road blocks we face, even in the day-to-day of life...but I'm thankful for His gentle reminders (even though seemingly painful at the time) and that I serve a Lord who loves me despite my shortcomings. He died the most painful death, and that's putting it pretty mildly...for me/us (talk about humbling)...and was risen again...for me/us. I am so undeserving and yet such a loving act performed that I don't think my human mind will ever be able to comprehend the depth.  All I can say is, Praise the Lord!!


And now for your viewing pleasure......


egg-dyeing time!



Carson listening intently to daddy tell a story...

the art master at work....

...and his ever-learning accomplice.




just about done!


Mason getting in on some of the action after his nap

'mosaic' eggs :)

Easter Sunday!!


Happy Easter 2012!


baskets!

"a Quarter!!!!!!" :)

Thanks Grandma!! :)





cousin lovin'....Austin, Daniel, Carson

"I found 4!!!" (Austin)
"There it is!" (Mason)



Carson getting some help from daddy...

A successful hunt!

me and my best friend :)

uncle Andy and PJ!

mama and my mini-man Mason

"Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.'" (John 11:25-26)

2 comments:

Christa Forsythe said...

What a lovely family you have! Such fun pictures! Glad you guys had a great day! I know I need to call and catch up -- a talk is WAY overdue!

Jen Anderson said...

Love these photos!! I love Carson's thoughtful expressions, Mason's crooked smiles and Austin's full-of-life-ness.

Give 'em Tools

Ever since Andy and I signed that purchase agreement making us the owners of our very first home on Brookview Drive in Burnsville, Minnesota...