Tuesday, October 4, 2011

PJ is Here!!!!

God has brought another one of His precious little beings into the world and he is just so handsome!! :) Paul Jarrett Hinton made his grand appearance at 3:53pm on Monday October 3rd....all 10.9 lbs. of him! (He was 20 inches long for those of you who love all the fine details) I was able to get some pictures from Mitch and so I wanted to pass those along. Be prepared...he is a fine lookin' little fella!! 






As much as I love my various titles as wife, mom, daughter, sister, etc....there's just something special about being an aunt. It's almost like a younger, glorified version of a grandma. I get to spoil the fun little beings, sugar 'em up, and then send them home to mom and dad. :) All the while attempting to be the "favorite" (right sistas?!). But no matter what, there's a special love in the hearts of those who are blessed to be aunties. I can't really describe it, only try to share it and show it. 

Please continue praying for Mitch and Heather, for Daniel, and for baby PJ!! And you know I'll be back again with more updates. I can not wait to just snuggle that little bundle. :)

1 comment:

The Albrecht's said...

and I'm sure you are a great great auntie!

Give 'em Tools

Ever since Andy and I signed that purchase agreement making us the owners of our very first home on Brookview Drive in Burnsville, Minnesota...